
UPDATED .
BOO. im back :) juz had lunch with my grandma. She was talking abt the muachi stall wihout any customers. But when she left, guess what? The food critic guy from channel 5 came and videoed the process of making the muachi. Cool or what? LOL . I enjoyed my lunch though :)
I shld start enjoying my cca. But the teacher simply pisses me off everytime. Please juz stop asking me questions and ordering me arnd like as if im your maid. You have hands and legs, so do the things yourself -.-
I keep playing tetris these few days. Gosh, i must be addicted to it alrdy :O CONTROL YOURSELF. Yeap, i shld chant tht everyday :) And i keep on losing in tetris and i have no freaking idea why. When i lose, the refresh button will be smiling at me, wanting me to press it. ' click on me ! go on ! ' Argh, tht must be what its telling me to do, so tht i wont be de-ranked -.-
Im getting boredddddddddd .. Mayb i shld go and read my book! :D Yeah, i shld start reading :)
-Bye again-